• Natural skincare with real results!

    OUR CUSTOMER SURVEY

    In our recent survey of nearly 1000 customers, 96% said they would recommend Kinvara Skincare to a friend... the remaining 4% said they would if asked!

    Survey Monkey 2016

PRAISE BE...

  • "With 10 fruit and plant oils and 108 applications per bottle (apparently!), lovely Irish natural beauty brand Kinvara's 100% natural Absolute Cleansing (Hot Cloth) Oil got a big thumbs up from the Beauty Shortlist panel - this should make your skin sing, whatever your skin type"

    www.thebeautyshortlist.com

  • "If you love a light, dewy-not-oily, multi-tasking serum that packs a plant-powered punch, try this cashmere blanket calmer for upset skin. A wonderful re-balancer and regeneration booster whether your skin needs a whole lot of help or barely any at all, this is one of those serums that's hard to give up once you've discovered it"

    www.thebeautyshortlist.com

  • Absolutely love Kinvara products. My skin looks healthier and clearer since using Kinvara skincare. I am a beauty therapist and makeup artist for the past 19 years and have tried many products over these years and have to say Kinvara True Skincare products are amazing. I am big into my smells and love every one of these products smells, everytime I use them it feels like I am having a mini spa moment x

    Carole Morrow

Sign up for our Newsletter

Hear about our latest offers and new products